Our principles are simple and we will explain what data we collect and why.
We respect your privacy and your right to control your personal data.
- What data do we collect ?
- How do we collect your data ?
- How will we use your data ?
- How do we store your data ?
- What are your data protection rights ?
- What are cookies ?
- How do we use your cookies ?
- How to manage your cookies.
- How to contact us.
What data do we collect ?
We collect the personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc).
How do we collect your data ?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data ?
We collect your data so that we can process your order and manage your account.
We do not share your information with any other company nor organisation.
How do we store your data ?
Your data is stored on our secured website hosted by our internet service provider in France.
Your account information will remain stored and always at your disposal.
If you have agreed to receive our Newsletter you may always opt out at a later date.
Your information is not shared with any other company nor organisation.
What are your data protection rights ?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to access all of your information by simply logging in to your account on our website. You can also contact us via our Contact page or by email.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via the Contact page on our website, or by email.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small amounts of information stored in text files within your computer's browser.
Cookies are accessed and stored by the websites you visit so that they can recognise the browser. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Websites can only access the cookies that are stored on your computer.
How do we use your cookies ?
- To help us recognise your browser as that of a previous visitor and to store preferences you have set on your previous visit to the Site. For example, we may store your login information so that you do not have to log in each time you visit the Site. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
- "Shopping cart" cookies.
- "Session ID" cookies, for the duration of a session, or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases.
- Authentication cookies.
- Persistent cookies for personalising the user interface (choice of language or presentation).
How to manage cookies
You have the choice to set your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, inform you when a cookie is issued, how long it is valid and what it contains, as well as allow you to refuse to accept it, and delete your cookies periodically. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You can set your Internet browser to disable cookies. Please note, however, that if you deactivate cookies, your user name and password will no longer be saved on our website.
For more information on how you can delete and control cookies stored on your computer, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
How to contact us